The annual trade show gives supplier members the opportunity to highlight their products specifically for management members of apartment communities and property management companies. This event is organized by the Trade Show Committee.
The GNAA Trade Show is the biggest networking event of the year for the Greater Nashville multi-family industry with a fun theme that changes each year. Supplier members set up booths at the trade show to share information about their products with rental housing decision-makers. Property management companies and apartment community staff members enjoy free admission into the trade show, which includes dinner, and every half hour giveaways are held for attendees. A special invitation-only VIP reception is held before the show for multi-family upper management. Overall, it is a wonderful evening of networking while having a great time.
Later in the year at the Awards Gala, selected trade show participants to receive awards in a variety of categories including:
- Best Use of Theme - Local Category
- Best Product Display - Local Category
- Most Interactive - Local Category
- Best Dressed - Local Catagory
- Best Use of Theme - National Category
- Best Product Display - National Category
- Most Interactive - National Category
- Best Dressed - National Catagory
Registration for the 2022 Trade Show is now open at this time.