Awards Gala & Installation
Annually GNAA hosts its formal Awards Gala for members to enjoy a fun-filled, memorable night where awards are presented to selected winners to honor their hard work and accomplishments throughout the past year. The Gala Committee organizes this event.
GNAA's annual Awards Gala is a noteworthy night of networking and achievement with a variety of awards presented to GNAA members such as Diamond Awards, Beautification Awards, Lifetime Achievement Award, Trade Show Awards and Professional Service Awards.
- Diamond Awards nominees are selected by GNAA members and winners are chosen by a panel of judges who are experts in the rental housing industry; winners are celebrated as outstanding examples within the rental housing industry.
- Beautification Awards are presented to apartment communites who stand out among the others in a variety of categories that they entered into earlier in the year.
- Lifetime Achievement Award recognizes individual management or associate members of GNAA for their long-term accomplishments and history of exemplary service to GNAA and the rental housing industry.
- Trade Show Awards are given to selected booth participants who were part of the annual GNAA Trade Show held earlier in the year. Winners are chosen based on the creativity of their booths that were stand-out examples of that year's theme.
- Professional Service Awards are given to GNAA members who were nominated by Committee Chairs for their exemplary participation.
The installation of the upcoming year's Officers and Board of Directors is also a part of the gala to recognize the GNAA members who will sit on the Board. A memoriam presentation is also shared to honor GNAA members, past and present, who were lost over the the last year.
The theme of the gala changes annually and guests often have fun matching their attire to the current theme. Past themes have included: Fire & Ice (2019), All That Glitters: Celebrating 50 Years of GNAA (2018), Paint the Town Red (2017), Bowties & Pearls: A Formal Affair (2016), Boots & Bling (2015), Bright Lights Big City (2014) and A Mad Affair (2013).
Sponsorships for this event have sold out.