GNAA members who refer new member applicants receive a Go-Getter $25 bonus check, are treated to a Go-Getter Luncheon and are entered for a chance to win a Go-Getter jackpot!
Who is a Go-Getter?
When current GNAA members refer new member applicants to GNAA, the referring member becomes a Go-Getter and receives a $25 bonus check for each referred member! The Go-Getter is also entered into a drawing for a chance to win a Go-Getter jackpot at the end of the year (amount of jackpot is dependent on how many Go-Getter referrals were made throughout the year). Go-Getters are also treated to a special luncheon to recognize the Go-Getter members and thank them for their referrals!
A GNAA member who refers a new member will receive a Go-Getter Referral Bonus if they meet the following criteria:
- Applicant's completed GNAA membership application must have the GNAA member's name listed in the "referred by" field of the application and the referral source is approved by the GNAA Board of Directors.
- Applicant is approved by the GNAA Board of Directors and has paid their new member dues to the GNAA office.
- Applicant has not been a GNAA member in the last 12 months.
Go-Getter Referral Program Restrictions
- Only current GNAA members in good standing qualify to receive Go-Getter referral bonuses. GNAA members who owe an outstanding balance must make payment before referral bonus will be issued.
- Referral bonsuses are non-transferable to GNAA balances owned by members such as sponsorships, registrations or other GNAA purchases.