Assistant Community Manager | Paxton Cool Springs
Join High 5 Residential in Creating Exceptional Living Experiences! High 5, a vibrant Nashville based property management company, currently has an opening for an Assistant Manager at a luxury apartment community in Franklin, TN.
High 5 Residential’s Mission Statement
To deliver authentic, local service excellence in real estate management to our residents, investors, and team members through hands-on active engagement, communication, and innovation anchored in integrity in everything we do and say. The High 5 Way...just the basics, done exceptionally well.
People are the HEART of our Company, so our core values can be found in this acronym:
- Honest - We are open and honest and do what we say we will do.
- Excellence - We achieve excellence through a distinctive customer service experience.
- Active - We are passionate about what we do and are active in giving back to our community.
- Resourceful - We find solutions, take ownership and get things done timely and efficiently.
- Teamwork - We are kind to one another and collaborate together to achieve our goals.
The Assistant Manager supports and assists the Community Manager in overseeing and managing the community, by keeping financial records complete, while also assisting with leasing, marketing, and resident relations.
In addition to a proven track record in leasing apartments and exceptional customer service, you must be able to perform accounting and bookkeeping tasks, address the concerns and needs of our residents in a friendly and professional manner, and have good organizational abilities, communication skills, and attention to detail.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Prepare monthly close-out and financial reports
- Process invoices for payment
- Collect rent, fees, and other payments
- Complete bank deposits, dispositions, and account reconciliations
- Use of YARDI property management software to record, track, and report on all financial and resident activity of the community
- High School diploma or equivalent required; college degree or industry designation preferred
- 2+ years property management or hospitality experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Yardi Voyager, RENTCafé (including CRM), YieldStar, and social media platforms
- A sharp and professional appearance along with a positive attitude
- Valid driver’s license
- Embraces and exhibits High 5’s core values
- Bilingual preferred
Our people are our priority and with this in mind, we have designed a comprehensive benefits package that provides you and your family tools for healthy living and peace of mind.
Our benefits include:
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) with Match
- Sick or Personal Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Housing Discount (when available)
Equal Opportunity Employer
Assistant Manager, Assistant Community Manager, Assistant Property Manager, Property Management, Multifamily, Multi-Family, Apartment, Apartments, Property, Properties, Yardi, RENTCafé, Rent Café, CRM, YieldStar
If interested in this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.