Leasing Consultant | Stewarts Ferry Apartments
Do you have experience leasing apartments? Are you skilled with social media, virtual and in person touring and closing a sale? If this is you, Stewarts Ferry Apartments would love to have you join their team to showcase those skills!
This Fogelman owned, 614-unit apartment community is located off Stewarts Ferry Pike in Nashville. Our team is interviewing professional leasing candidates that are experienced with apartment leasing & marketing, resident retention, relationship building and social media skills.
Fogelman is a nationally recognized leader in the multi-family industry. Our company culture is a fun, family atmosphere offering exceptional pay and recognition of our associates through appreciation events and individual awards. You will love working at Fogelman! Check out our excellent company reviews on Glass Door, visit our website at: www.fogelman.com or review our Indeed page for more information about our company. You will love working at Fogelman!
LEASING CONSULTANT JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- 2 years’ experience as a Leasing Professional in Property Management with a proven track record
- Experienced with virtual and in person community tours
- Advanced working knowledge of social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, blogs) with proven skills
- Superior marketing skills (familiar with the Nashville market)
- Enthusiastic, Out-going, and Professional
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & work weekends
- Self-motivated, with a positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Enjoys planning & hosting resident social events
- Exceptional customer service & relationship building skills
- Working knowledge of Yardi and Yieldstar preferred
Dynamic sales oriented candidates can expect a competitive salary with leasing commissions in addition to renewal commissions that are shared with the team. We also offer Quarterly bonuses, Associate Recognition Programs and outstanding benefits including paid time off, medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, flexible spending account & a potential housing discount. Criminal background, drug testing & MVR required for all conditional offers. EOE
To apply, please contact the manager, Linda Page, at Linda@stewartsferry.com