Lease-Up Business Manager | Livano Nations
Do you have experience managing a lease up? Are you looking to transition your career with a company that was awarded the #1 Best Places To Work in Multifamily? Apply with Fogelman!
Fogelman is interviewing experienced Property Managers with Class-A, Lease-Up experience for our newest development, Livano Nations. This 319 unit, luxury apartment community is located in West Nashville and is currently under construction. We offering exceptional pay with lease up bonus structure AND a hiring bonus of $2,500*!
We are seeking a professional, out-going Property Manager with strong leadership skills and proven experience on a new construction, lease-up community. The ideal candidate possesses a minimum of 3 years of experience as an on-site Manager on a lease up, 5 years of property management experience, strong sales and marketing experience, proven experience building a team, is outgoing and professional and possesses excellent customer service skills.
Fogelman is a nationally recognized leader in the multi-family industry, celebrating 60 years in business. We were awarded #1 Best Places To Work in Multifamily for 2023! Our company culture is a fun, family atmosphere offering exceptional pay and recognition of our associates through appreciation events and individual awards. Check out our excellent company reviews on Glass Door, visit our website at: www.fogelman.com and check out our video on our Indeed page for more information about our company. You will love working at Fogelman!
PROPERTY MANAGER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Lease up or new construction experience
• Minimum 3 years of experience as a Property Manager with 5 years of multi-family industry experience
• Strong leadership and supervisory skills
• Communicates well with Ownership in meeting leasing goals
• Professional appearance and out-going personality
• Superb marketing skills with the ability to develop a property marketing plan and oversee outside marketing (familiar with the local market)
• Effectively communicate, both oral and written, with Supervisor and Ownership
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and build community relations
• Excellent communication, relationship-building & customer service skills
• Yardi, CRM & Yieldstar experience
• Competitive salary & additional compensation programs, such as bonuses, lease up commissions, and incentives
• Medical insurance, including Teladoc services
• Company paid Life Insurance
• Dental, Vision, Disability, Supplemental Life and Critical Illness
• Paid Vacation/Sick/Holidays (start accruing time day 1 of employment)
• 401k with a company match
• EAP that includes Mental Health Care as well as phone access and in person guidance for legal, financial and work-life services & assistance
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Potential Housing Discounts vary by property
• Associate Recognition Programs
• Training & Development
• Growth Opportunities
• Employee Referral Bonus
• Volunteer Hours & Community Involvement
Fogelman is a drug-free workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer. Offers are contingent upon the successful completion of the pre-employment process which may include: criminal background, motor vehicle reporting, drug testing, and reference checks.