Groundskeeper | The Morris, Nashville
Our Company: At LMC, it’s all about the team. We believe in finding great people, with great passion, and setting them up to shape the culture and management of our communities. Staying nimble, while hiring experts, keeps us true to our values of quality, communication, and integrity. LMC is a very special place to work, largely because of the special people who work here. Our company culture is infused with spirit, enthusiasm, and vitality. Our open channels of communication unite our Associates and foster inspiration, collaboration, and high-fives. Hope you are looking for opportunities at one of America's leading apartment developers and the 2017 Best Place to Work in Multifamily, because here they come.
Summary of Position: Meets standards regarding the appearance of the exterior physical features of the community by performing tasks to maintain the grounds, amenities and overall curb appeal of the community.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Inspects the community throughout the day to remove litter, debris, and pet droppings and ensure all common areas and amenities are neat at all times.
• Removes trash and remaining items from vacant apartment homes prior to starting the make-ready process, transfers trash to dumpster or storage area as applicable, and cleans and maintains storage areas.
• Completes assigned minor and routine service requests as requested by Service Supervisor and/or Community Manager, and assists the make-ready specialist in the turn process.
• Changes all locks in accordance with the community’s policy and ensure gates to all pool areas are working according to codes and safety standards. • Distributes notices and communications to residents.
• Informs appropriate supervisors of any observed hazard or potentially dangerous situation for residents, Associates, guests and others.
If interested please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.