Assistant Property Manager | Legacy Village, Springfield
Timberland Partners is a real estate investment, management, and development firm. We own and manage over 80 apartment communities in 16 states. We are looking for a Assistant Property Manager for our Legacy Village Apartments location. This community has 212 units and is located in Springfield, TN.
Our Culture: We are a team committed to caring for each other, our residents and our investors. Our motto is ‘One Timberland Partners’ aka #1TP. We believe our strongest asset is our people. If you’re looking to help us continue to cultivate a winning culture, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Position Overview: As the Assistant Property Manager you are responsible for providing assistance to the Property Manager with regard to the management of the multi-family apartment community.
Monday - Thursday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday 10:00am - 2:00pm
Major responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Accept rental payments and post rent to YARDI
- Provide general clerical assistance to the leasing office
- Maintain accurate monthly commission sheets for bonus payments
- Assume the Property Manager’s duties in the absence of the Property Manager
- Tour the property and target apartments/model Process applications for approval. Informs Property Manager of qualified/unqualified applicants. Follows-up with applicants regarding application status
- Type up leases and complete all necessary paperwork accurately and in a timely manner
- Confirm that the apartment is ready for the resident to move in on the move in date
- Orient new residents to the community
- Assist in monitoring renewals. Distributes and follows-up on renewal notices
- Answer questions for residents about the community, work orders, rent, rules, etc. Ensure all work orders are handled satisfactorily
- Assist with enforcing policies and rules of the community
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent, some college-level education preferred
- 1+ years in sales oriented role and/or 6+ months of on-site leasing experience or a combination of customer service and sales experience and education preferred
- Knowledge of Fair Housing regulations
- Computer proficiency, including MS Office: Word, Excel, and Outlook
- YARDI experience preferred
Compensation: Joining the 1TP team comes with competitive pay + opportunity for incentive/bonus pay, comprehensive benefit packages including: PTO, medical, dental, vision, 401k and other coverage. We also offer rent discounts at our communities to team members!
Check us out on Facebook!
Employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of a drug test & background check. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.