Leasing Consultant | MAA Charlotte Ave
Becoming a part of MAA is exciting and rewarding for those who enjoy working with a dynamic team. Join us as we exceed our residents’ expectations of a place to call home.
Leasing Consultant Apply Here
Are you ready to build a career at a company that is committed to investing in your success? Are you a natural at making positive first impressions and exceeding customer service expectations? At MAA, you will be our differentiating factor – our competitive advantage. Our leasing teams are moment makers, relentlessly customer-focused, and help transform properties into communities and apartments into homes. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can truly make a difference in people’s lives, MAA is the perfect place for you.
The Leasing Consultant supports the leasing operations and financial performance of an assigned apartment community for MAA.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Interacting with prospective residents.
- Communicating the value and overall experience of living at a MAA community.
- Securing lease agreements.
- Initiates the process to screen prospective residents.
- Communicates lease expirations and facilitates lease renewals.
- Assists with property marketing activities and resident events.
• High school diploma/GED, Bachelor’s degree preferred
• At least one year of experience in sales, hospitality, customer service, and/or leasing
• Knowledge of apartment management laws and regulations at the federal, state, and local levels preferred
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
MAA recognizes that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefits and outstanding advancement opportunities. We offer a comprehensive benefits package* including, but not limited to, the following:
• Apartment Discount and Associate Renewal Cap
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Life and Disability Insurance
• Vacation, Sick Leave, and Holiday Pay
• Performance-based Incentives and Commissions
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Opportunities for promotion and internal career advancement
*Eligibility for benefit plans and programs vary based on hours worked and length of employment.
Visit https://www.maac.com/careers/ to apply online.
We are committed to providing service excellence and value to those who depend on us at MAA. Our people-first approach has been transforming properties into communities and apartments into homes for over 25 years. As the largest owner-operator of multifamily apartments in the United States – we are established leaders in the real estate space – bringing tremendous opportunities to those looking to build their careers. We invite you to explore our Brighter View and find your place at MAA!
Drug Free Workplace